Free Blogger Templates Provided By Free Website Templates | Freethemes4all.com | SEO Design

.

God gave me a life, and he sent down a Book to show me how to live it and His Messenger (pbuh) to guide me through it. It is now up to me to make the right decisions, and be accountable for all of my actions. I am not to blame anyone or circumstance for any setbacks and failures. They are due to my own arrogance and ignorance, my many, many weaknesses and shortcomings. 

They are the consequence of my own wrongdoings when I defy my better judgement and submit to the evil nafs instead. Well, it seems so much easier, pleasurable and satisfying lest only superficially and temporarily. Eventually however, it only serves to create disasters, calamities and possibly irreparable damage. I know, I know, I know...so why do I always falter and slip?


I actually have the power to decide whether I want to be happy or grouchy, feisty or sluggish, robust or feeble, rich or destitute. The happiness is in my own heart, the energy is in my mind, the strength is in my faith and the wealth is the Universe.


Everything in absolute is in my Soul - it encompasses my whole being, it is beyond my existence, it is an infinite dimension. It is only up to my Mind and my Heart to conceive it.  


But my Heart and Mind sometimes play the power game with each other- which has control over the other? Which has the last say? Which is the right choice, the right answer, the right way, the right solution?


The Mind may be the the think-tank but it may be polluted with ill-information and distorted beliefs. It is contaminated from foods that I may have eaten, ill-feelings that I possess, and toxic thoughts that only damage the entire system. It may be warped by the devil's influence because I did not carry out the rituals that I have been instructed to religiously.


And my Heart? That is where the core of my Soul rests. 


If my Heart gets hurt, my Mind will tell it "Hey Heart..it's not worth the pain. There's too much to live for, and you may not have very much time left. If you think it hurts, it will".


And when my Mind tells me, "You can't do it, you don't have the skill nor the qualification, nor the guts." Then, my dear, humbled Heart will wisely advise otherwise. It gently reminds the Mind, "Hey Mind..you're right, I may not have all those attributes you mentioned. But I believe Allah does. I am convinced that He Knows of my intentions and that He will be my Guide, my Master, my Teacher. He possesses the Power to do anything, give to anyone He pleases. And I feel Him in everything I do. Because He is within us".  


"Okay Heart, if you say so, I will draw energy from this conviction of yours. I will create the ideas and design the plans. These will inevitably emit positive vibrations required to draw and converge the necessary elements to achieve our objectives. I will help you manifest your goals". 


"Hey you two," says the Soul suddenly. "I see the both of you are finally in agreement with each other. I've been waiting infinitely for this moment. Time and space are finally in resonance. We are now finally united. We can now meet Manifest. "  



   

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Cendana NETwww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates