Free Blogger Templates Provided By Free Website Templates | Freethemes4all.com | SEO Design

.

The Grand Scheme

It's almost the end of October, and my husband Ahmad Cendana's birthday on the 12th of this month came and went without a post here for him. Not that it's in a pre-nuptial agreement or anything, it's just that we had "met" in his Recovery blog and I think it's nice to present him with a post on mine for each of his birthday. 

But things have been quite hectic, with Eidul Adha falling on the 15th, the introduction  of a new product and a few other "excitements" including a break-in at the clinic. Thank God nothing much was taken except for some money in a cash box, and all my remedies and equipment were left untouched by the intruder. 


Besides the time, energy and focus I'd have to give to this commitment, I knew what I would be facing once I start this upgrading exercise...tests, trials and tribulations. But my practice is almost my whole life, I don't know if there is anything that I wouldn't do for it. So I have to accept whatever is in store for me and brace myself. For nothing makes me happier than to know that God Almighty has granted healing and my patients are well after the treatments and healing sessions.

There isn't anyone who knows this better than my husband. And despite being married to him for more than two years now, it still surprises me that he seems to know exactly what I'm thinking or feeling. I hadn't expected him to be so supportive of what I do. I had told him that during the initiation period, I would have to do lengthy incantations after my Subuh prayers, and that it would extend way past dawn. At night I would be on the prayer mat from dusk for the Maghrib prayer right through Isyak prayer about an hour and a half later. 

That meant he'd have to wait for his breakfast which he looks very forward to. And at dinner time, he would have to help himself and eat alone. He would be left on his own while I attended full day classes. Yet he didn't protest or show any displeasure at all. My desire to commit myself further into spiritual healing didn't bother him one bit. In fact he seemed to be in full support of my decision. He was so understanding it moved me and almost made me cry.

I wonder if he realises how much his open-heartedness means to me. I know for a fact that many husbands would not allow their wives to do spiritual healing. Then there are those who are not in the least interested in what their wives do. Not only does my husband allow me but also vehemently supports what I do. Many times he even contributes when he opines on certain difficult cases I'm handling. He is genuinely interested and concerned in everything I do in relation to the practice, no matter how small or trivial. This is so crucial - it provides me the strength, motivation and inspiration I need. And my patients are the biggest benefactors of this synergy between us.


This marriage of ours is by no means by chance or coincidence; each and every happening was charted and planned by the Master of Plans. We both have seen the wonders of His superiority over every matter, at every angle. But the Master plan is far from completion and very much elusive to us. Many pieces in the jigsaw puzzle have yet to be placed and there will be uncertainties, misplacements and misjudgements all the way. 

But we know well enough that God's plans are so perfect we needn't be afraid of what's in store for us, and the pieces will eventually fit to form the big picture. Whatever happens, good or bad, it is, to His profound knowledge, the best for us and exactly what we need. As my husband says, we just have to keep doing the right things. Until we have fit all the pieces together, together.   




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Cendana NETwww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates